This church was built in 1718 by the Serbs who settled in the territory of the Petrovaradin trench, from the village Almas. Today is one of the largest Orthodox church in Novi Sad. Located at Almaška 13th. There is one interesting thing in the story of the construction of the first version of the Orthodox church. People had built it of mud, twigs, reeds and boards because they were poor. And while they were digging a well in the courtyard of the church, they found the icon of the Three Hierarchs, and therefore they dedicated the church to the eponymous saints that are celebrated on February 12.
The new church of baked brick was built in 1733, consecrated by Backa Bishop Visarion Pavlovic, and the next new building was built in 1797. It was last renovated in the style of early classicism in the late eighteenth century. It is a nave building with tall bell tower. The painted decoration of the iconostasis and oil murals on the vault of the nave are the work of artist Arse Teodorovića and represent one of its most significant artistic achievements, and woodcut is the work of Aksentije Markovic. Ukrainian painter Andrej Šaltista painted the wall paintings in the altar Almaška Church. The famous Serbian painter who rests in the churchyard, Uros Predic, is the author of the icons located in the church, the Mother of the God on the throne (1905).