The Fountain “Girl with a horn of plenty” is better known as the “Nymph” and “Bather” represents the sculptural work of the first Serbian educated sculptor from Novi Sad, Djordje Jovanovic (1861-1953), constructed and installed in 1912. Its author had the neoclassical direction in art, as well as other European sculptors of the time. The sculpture is located in one of the oldest and most beautiful city parks, the Danube Park, near the eponymous street.
Setting this sculpture represents the very beginning of the construction of the park and its supplementing plant species, walkways, and other amenities. Park is one of the trademarks of Novi Sad, and sculpture in the form of a nymph fountain is a symbol of the park.