The Roman Catholic parish office in Novi Sad was built in 1808 at the address Catholic Port 3, designed by architect George Effinger. Stylistic features of the building that were built is an epoch of transition baroque to classicism. So there are elements of both style directions. The building has one floor, basically, it is rectangular, and the roof is very high on four water dominated by two massive chimneys.
These characteristics are the basic stylistic features of baroque architecture. On the ground floor there are business premises, offices and church archives, and also, festive hall richly decorated with personal premises for clergy. The building of the Roman Catholic parish office Plebanija was declared as a cultural monument and is protected by the state.